We have gathered some further information that may be of use to our patients and partners alike. Should you have any further queries then please feel free to contact us.
Rehab Technology companies we work with
Rehabilitation Technology has dramatically changed in the last few years. Technology has been further developed to provide innovative solutions in the area of rehab. What was once seen as science fiction is now a reality. At Axon Rehab we believe technology can play just as big a part in rehab as it does in the rest of our lives. Here are just some of the world's leading innovators in the area of rehab tech that Axon Rehab are delighted to be working with.
Links to voluntary organisations
Here is a list of some of the organisations in Ireland that can provide information and/or support to individuals.
- MS Ireland - https://www.ms-society.ie/
- Irish Heart Foundation - https://irishheart.ie/
- Irish Motor Neuron Disease Association - https://imnda.ie/
- Croi - https://croi.ie/
- Parkinson's Association of Ireland - https://www.parkinsons.ie/
- Ataxia Foundation Ireland - https://afi.ie/
- Acquired Brain Injury Ireland - https://www.abiireland.ie/
- Spinal Injuries Ireland - https://spinalinjuries.ie/
Links to professional bodies and health services
Here is a list of some of the professional representative bodies and public health services in Ireland that can provide information and/or support to individuals.
- Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists - https://www.iscp.ie/
- World Physiotherapy - https://world.physio/
- Irish Association of Physical Therapists - https://www.iapt.ie/
- Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland - https://www.aoti.ie/
- World Federation of Occupational Therapists - https://wfot.org/
- Health Service Executive - https://www.hse.ie/eng/
- National Rehabilitation Hospital - https://www.nrh.ie/
- World Health Organisation -https://www.who.int/